Crowns and bridges are the workhorses of restorative dentistry. These versatile tools play a vital role in a dentist’s toolbox, and Dr. Kuzi Hsue is no exception. At West Valley Dental, dental crowns and bridges in Renton can help you:Doctor Kuzi Hsue on dental crowns and bridges Read Transcript
Dental crowns, if you have broken teeth, an old filling that's fallen out or just not enough tooth structure to accommodate a direct filling, crowns would come in in those instances to basically protect the integrity of the tooth and allow you to function correctly.
A bridge is if you're missing teeth, typically one or two. I don't like to extend them much further than replacing one or two teeth, but you use teeth on adjacent sides of that area to anchor a fixed bridge, okay? So it doesn't come in and out of your mouth, okay? It's in there permanently to anchor that restoration, and it would be just like having teeth in that area.
- Eat and enjoy a wider variety of wholesome and delicious foods
- Avoid social embarrassment caused by failing and missing teeth
- Smile with more confidence in social and business settings
- Talk more plainly so you can be understood the first time
- Achieve optimal oral health and better total body health
Don’t put up with a damaged smile for another day! Call us today at 425-272-9140 to set up an appointment. Right now, you can get an all-porcelain crown for only $999. Also, be sure to ask about our sedation options to ensure relaxing treatment.
Rebuild Your Bite & Regain a Beautiful Smile
Dr. Hsue and his team are experts when it comes to using crowns and bridges to restore smiles. Over almost three decades of dental practice, Dr. Hsue has helped many, many patients enjoy healthy, fully functional teeth again. Below are a few options you may have using these dental restorations:
- Individual Crowns For Tooth Repair – Our lab partner will custom-craft a beautiful new crown to cap a damaged or diseased tooth or one repaired with root canal therapy. It will blend in perfectly with the rest of your teeth and restore virtually all your chewing capacity.
- Fixed Dental Bridges – We can have a bridge made to replace one or more missing teeth in a row. It will anchor on each end to your other teeth while filling in the gaps in your smile. You’ll eat easier and smile with more confidence.
- Implant-Supported Crowns – To replace a missing tooth, Dr. Hsue will insert a dental implant into your jaw and then, after a healing period, secure a new crown to it. It will look as natural and be as functional as your other teeth.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Rather than your own teeth, this type of bridge anchors to two or more dental implants. You’ll get natural beauty and superb performance out of this dental restoration.
Call us today at 425-272-9140 to repair your smile using dental crowns and bridges in Renton, Tukwila, Kent, and other nearby communities. We’re open for both early morning and late afternoon appointments.