AT YOUR FAMILY DENTIST IN TUKWILA
- Two methods of sedation that are sure to help put your mind at ease
- Comforting patient amenities like pillows, blankets, and headphones
- A dentist with nearly 30 years of hands-on patient care experience
- A compassionate staff who will answer all your questions and help you feel at home
Don’t suffer in pain any longer – we’re here to give you the help you need. Call us now at 425-430-9099 for a same-day appointment. Be sure to ask about our current special for a free emergency exam, including one X-ray. We’re located at 15668 West Valley Hwy. in Tukwila, not far from the I-5 and I-405 interchange.
WHAT TO DO
WHEN YOU’RE IN PAIN
Below are a few situations that commonly cause dental discomfort. If you’re experiencing one of these, take over-the-counter medication such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen and apply ice or a cold compress to the affected area. This will help reduce pain and swelling until you can be seen in our office. These dental dilemmas are listed below, along with specific instructions for handling each one:
- Toothache – Rinse your mouth with warm water before applying ice.
- Broken Tooth – Collect the broken pieces and bring them with you to the office.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Retrieve the tooth by the crown (top part) and put it in a container of salt water, milk, or saliva.
- Loose Crown – Try to reattach it using dental cement or a small amount of toothpaste on the inner surface of the crown.
- Soft Tissue Injury – Use a small amount of gauze or a tea bag to stop any bleeding.
OUR SKILLED CARE CAN
MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
Here are several treatments that we often use when our patients are faced with oral pain:
- Tooth-colored fillings will stop your pain and blend in naturally with your other teeth.
- Root canal therapy will save your tooth and end your pain at the same time.
- Tooth extraction will remove a damaged or diseased tooth.
- Wisdom teeth removal will put an end to your pain and protect your oral health.
- Gum disease treatment will put your gums back on track toward good health.