- Relax with pillows, blankets, & headphones
- Take your choice of two sedation options
- Schedule both early mornings & late afternoons
Today’s dentures far outperform those old “false teeth” of the past. Modern dentures fit better and last longer than ever, especially dentures in Renton from West Valley Dental. Dr. Hsue uses custom dentures to help his patients:Doctor Kuzi Hsue on dentures Read Transcript
Doctor Kuzi Hsue on dentures
If you're in a position where you know or you've been told in the past that your teeth are not saveable and you're having difficulty chewing or digesting your food, we can look at the option of dentures, and there's a couple of options. There's immediate dentures or conventional dentures, but immediate dentures are what most most working adults go for. We can give you dentures immediately after teeth are removed. Dentures is a treatment of last resort. If you've got teeth that’s, just are not saveable, they have to be removed, for health-wise as well as cosmetic-wise. Dentures will allow the patient to fill out their face, to be able to chew semi-effectively, and to be able to speak and have teeth and smile correctly. That's what we use dentures for. If dentures are a problem as far as retention, we can always put implants in to retain those better.
- Avoid social embarrassment caused by missing teeth
- Eat and enjoy all their favorite foods again
- Speak more plainly so they don’t have to repeat themselves
- Increase their confidence level in social interactions
- Earn more respect from their peers and coworkers
You’re going to love your new teeth! Call us today at 425-272-9140 to get back your pearly whites. Be sure to ask about our comforting patient amenities and choice of sedation options. Our friendly dentist office is especially convenient for residents in these ZIP codes: 98031, 98032, 98055, 98057, and 98188.
Get Your Smile Back With Custom Dentures
At West Valley Dental, we provide our patients several types of dentures. We’ll help you figure out which of these options will work best for you:
- Temporary Dentures – We’ll fit you with a set of temporaries while your final restorations are being made. That way you’ll never have to go without your teeth again.
- Conventional Full Dentures – These are the teeth that millions rely on daily for hearty biting and chewing. They will replace a full arch of missing teeth on your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – If you have healthy teeth remaining, we may use partials to complete your arch of teeth. Just like full dentures, they can be removed easily for daily cleaning and care.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – This type of denture attaches to dental implants using a system of snaps and balls. They’ll stay firmly put until you remove them. You won’t have to worry about them slipping or flying out and causing you embarrassment.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – You’ll love these replacement teeth! They are our most comfortable style of denture because they anchor to a sturdy bar that is attached to a set of dental implants. The forces of biting and chewing pass through the bar to the implants rather than to your gums.
Are you ready to get new teeth using dentures in Renton? Call West Valley Dental today at 425-272-9140 to schedule your appointment. We’re open for both early morning and late afternoon appointments and serve all communities near Renton, including Tukwila and Kent.