It’s OK if you’re a little nervous about receiving dental care – many people are. Just don’t let your fear keep you from enjoying a beautiful, healthy smile. The friendly team at West Valley Dental are experts at relieving dental anxiety in Renton and nearby areas, so you can count on us to provide you a completely comfortable dental experience. You’ll appreciate our laid-back atmosphere and sense of humor. You’ll also enjoy:
- Expert treatment that takes your needs and smile goals into account
- Peace of mind that you’re getting the care your smile needs to look great
- Reduced anxiety about future dental visits
- Detection and treatment of oral health concerns early on
- Prevention of cavities, gum disease, and other problems that can damage your smile
Call us today at 425-430-9099 to get the relaxed dental care you deserve! We’ll always treat you like a human being, not just a number. You’ll find our office near the exit ramps of four major highways in Tukwila, at the intersection of Highway 181, Southcenter Boulevard, Interurban Avenue, and SW Grady Way.
Take Your Choice of Sedation Options
At West Valley Dental, we’ve gone to great lengths to ensure that your dental care is as comfortable as possible. We understand that coming to the dentist probably isn’t one of your favorite things to do (although you may change your mind after your visit here!). To make your care relaxing and pleasant, we offer you two options for dental sedation:
- Inhaled Sedation – You’ll breathe in sweet-smelling laughing gas that will almost immediately begin to give you a light feeling of euphoria all over. In minutes, you’ll be completely relaxed, and you may even end up enjoying your time with us.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Dr. Hsue will prescribe an FDA-approved pill that you’ll take as directed before your appointment. It will relax your entire body, and you may feel slightly groggy. Most of the time patients stay awake with this type of sedation, although some do become so relaxed that they doze off.
Relax With Our Skilled Care
Below are some of the comforting amenities that will help you relax and feel right at home during your exam or procedure:
- Soft pillows for head and neck comfort
- Cozy blankets to curl up with and take the chill away
- Headphones to let your mind drift away to your favorite tunes
- Keurig coffee for your enjoyment
Rely on the team at West Valley Dental when you need help relieving dental anxiety in Renton and beyond. Call us today at 425-430-9099. You can also request an appointment using our .