There’s no need to put up with hurting wisdom teeth, especially when ignoring your discomfort can potentially lead to more problems. If your wisdom teeth need to be extracted, visit West Valley Dental and we’ll have your mouth back in shape in no time. Wisdom teeth removal in Renton from Dr. Kuzi Hsue will:Doctor Kuzi Hsue on wisdom tooth extractions Read Transcript
Wisdom teeth removal, usually done preferably on teenagers, anywhere from 18 to 22, 23, 24. That's when the tooth itself is not fused or attached to the bone as heavily as if somebody came in that was 50 and that was having a problem with their wisdom teeth at that time. We do it under anesthetic. We can do it under sedation if necessary. But I've got experience taking wisdom teeth out pretty efficiently and rapidly with the least amount of damage to the surrounding bone. I don't know, I have lots of patients who tell me, 'Are you done?' when I'm done. And they're usually surprised at how fast it goes. Typically if you're a student and you need your wisdom teeth removed, we will get it done in a couple of hours. You go home, you rest. We can do it on a Friday, you rest the weekend, and you're typically good to go by Monday.
- Stop the pain caused by these emerging teeth
- Prevent damage to your other teeth
- Put your oral health back on track
- Help you prevent more extensive dental work
If your wisdom teeth are bothering you, call West Valley Dental today at 425-272-9140. Our friendly, expert dentist office is located at 15668 West Valley Hwy. in Tukwila, near Westfield Southcenter. Be sure to ask us about our amenities like pillows, blankets, headphones, and Keurig coffee.
Remove Your Wisdom Teeth to Keep Your Mouth Healthy
Your wisdom teeth, or third molars as they are also called, usually begin to emerge between the ages of 17 and 25. For some people, these teeth cause no problems at all. However, for others they can:
- Come in under other teeth
- Emerge at the wrong angle
- Cause crowding in your mouth
- Become diseased or infected
If you’re experiencing any of these problems, then you likely need to have your wisdom teeth removed. Dr. Hsue has removed countless wisdom teeth over almost three decades of dental practice, so he can quickly, efficiently, and comfortably remove yours as well.
You’ll have your choice of dental sedation options to ensure that your experience with us is completely comfortable:
- Inhaled Sedation – This gentle, sweet-smelling gas will almost immediately give you a full-body sensation of relaxation. You’ll feel slightly euphoric and enjoy complete peace of mind with this type of sedation.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – For a deeper level of relaxation, Dr. Hsue will prescribe an easy-to-swallow pill that you’ll take ahead of time. By the time your wisdom teeth procedure begins, you’ll be totally relaxed and perhaps a bit groggy.
Visit a dental veteran for your wisdom teeth removal in Renton, Kent, or other nearby areas. Call West Valley Dental today at 425-272-9140 to schedule an appointment. Don’t forget your routine checkups, too!