Teeth implants are one of the best ways to replace your missing teeth. Dr. Kuzi Hsue has been restoring his patients’ teeth for decades and has completed continuing education in implants, so he is well-equipped to handle your implant treatment. Dental implants in Renton can help you:Doctor Kuzi Hsue on dental implants Read Transcript
Dental implants work great for patients with missing teeth, obviously, whether you have one or a quadrant or a whole mouthful of missing teeth. Dental implants act like the roots of your natural teeth. Okay? We can give you that back and then over time, we are able to put either a crown on top of it or a full-functioning denture on top of it. Missing teeth can cause a whole myriad of problems. Teeth move over time, okay? Teeth will move into the path of least resistance. So if you don't have a tooth there, teeth will collapse into that area, and that will mess up your bite over time, okay? And it obviously will be a hindrance to the way you chew, and be able to chew your food. So dental implants can take the place of those teeth and give you those teeth back so you can have a full-functioning dentition.
- Increase your confidence to show others a full and genuine smile
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods you’ve had to avoid
- Look younger, healthier, and more robust
- Keep your jawbone healthy and strong
- Aid your digestion through more complete chewing
- Speak more plainly so others can understand you the first time
- Improve your oral health and potentially prevent other health problems
Call the team at West Valley Dental today to schedule your implants consultation: 425-430-9099. Dental sedation is available if you’re nervous about getting implants. Our office is located at 15668 West Valley Hwy. in Tukwila, close to Westfield Southcenter.
Enjoy a Variety of Implant Options
Dental implants are versatile tools that give us several options for restoring your teeth. Among the choices available to you may be:
- Implant-Supported Crowns – We can anchor beautiful lab-crafted crowns to individual implants to restore your biting and chewing power. These replacement teeth will look as natural as your real teeth.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – To replace several teeth in a row, we can attach a bridge to two or more implants. This restoration will fill in the gap in your smile and make mealtimes more enjoyable.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These dentures will attach to a set of dental implants using a snap-and-ball system. They will outperform conventional dentures in terms of comfort and stability.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – You’ll have a great experience with our most stable and best-performing denture. These teeth transfer the forces of chewing to your jawbone just like your natural teeth do.
- Fixed Full-Arch Replacement Teeth – Using just four implants per arch, we can secure an entire row of nonremovable, beautiful new teeth. They’ll be completely comfortable, plus you’ll be able to eat whatever you want.
- Mini Dental Implants – If your jawbone is weak, these implants can be used without having a bone graft performed. They allow for a less invasive placement procedure, plus your healing time will be quicker.
Implants Can Make a Huge Impact on Your Life
Dr. Hsue loves using dental implants to improve his patients’ lives. These small posts are usually made from medical-grade titanium because this metal will chemically fuse with your jawbone in a process known as osseointegration. That means that the implant and your bone become one.
Getting your new implants is a simple process:
- Dr. Hsue will plan your procedure using advanced tools like digital X-rays.
- On the day of your procedure, he will embed implants into your jaw in precise locations.
- After a period of healing and fusion, your new implants will be ready to anchor replacement teeth.
- Dr. Hsue will attach your new teeth to the implants, and you’ll have a beautiful, fully functional smile again.
- Your teeth implants should last for many years without any problems or special care.
Call us today at 425-430-9099 to start a new chapter in your life using dental implants in Renton. You can also request an appointment. We serve Renton as well as Tukwila, Kent, and other nearby communities.