A beautiful smile is within your reach when you trust the smile experts at West Valley Dental for your cosmetic dentistry. With a Renton smile makeover, Dr. Hsue or Dr. Granatosky can create a gorgeous smile for you that will be the envy of your friends and family. Our treatment will enable you to:Doctor Kuzi Hsue on Smile Makeovers Read Transcript
If you had past dentistry that's failing, if you've been in some sort of dental trauma, we can definitely help you. Implants, crown and bridge, bite adjustments, all that to get your, get your mouth to where you need it to be to live, to be happy, to function correctly. If you have broken teeth in the back – my philosophy is to fix the foundation before you come and start fixing the porch. So if you need work in the back, you reestablish the bite in the posterior regions, then you come and you can do whatever you want cosmetically in the front, which would give you a better result. Because now you have a foundation.
- Take pride in showing others a full, genuine smile
- Show more confidence in your social interactions
- Make romantic moments more enjoyable and relaxed
- Make good oral hygiene easier to maintain
- Feel better about your overall appearance
We can give you a digital preview of your new smile before any work is done. To schedule your smile makeover consultation, call the team at West Valley Dental today at 425-272-9140. We’re located at 15668 West Valley Hwy. in Tukwila, near the intersection at Highway 181, Southcenter Boulevard, Interurban Avenue, and SW Grady Way.
Rely on the Cosmetic Dentistry Experience of Our Team
Dr. Kuzi Hsue has been improving his patients’ smiles for over 28 years. With the recent addition of Dr. Constantine Granatosky to the West Valley Dental team, we now have even more talent on board. If your smile needs a pick-me-up, we offer several services that can give it new life, including:
- Dental Veneers – Your dentist will bond these thin pieces of porcelain to your flawed teeth to instantly improve your look.
- Teeth Whitening – You’ll get custom trays and a professional-strength whitening agent to use at home.
- Orthodontics – We offer both traditional braces and discreet ceramic braces to straighten your crooked teeth. Find out which is best for you at a free orthodontic consultation.
- Gum Reshaping – If a “gummy smile” is overshadowing your teeth, we can balance it out by gently removing excess gum tissue.
- Teeth Contouring – Your dentist will smooth rough tooth edges and uneven teeth to give your smile a more appealing appearance.
Are you ready to improve your overall look with a Renton smile makeover? Call West Valley Dental today at 425-272-9140 to schedule your consultation.