Dentures in Tukwila
Every day, we put a lot of pressure on our teeth. Our teeth might become weak and brittle due to the foods and drinks we consume. Due to different artificial colors, aging, and not taking proper care of our teeth, our teeth can rapidly deteriorate. If we don’t keep our teeth healthy as we get older, our teeth can fall out, and it is more challenging to speak and chew. That is why we offer dentures to all qualifying patients at West Valley Dental in Tukwila, Washington! Dentures may be a terrific alternative for you if you are missing teeth or have decay regardless of age. Please get in touch with us immediately if you have any inquiries concerning dentures!
At West Valley Dental, we offer several different types of dentures. Depending on the condition of your teeth will help us know what ones you qualify for. Dr. Kuzi Hsue will work with you to get you the best possible dentures for you. The two most popular dentures that we produce are full and partial dentures.
You’re probably more familiar with complete dentures than partial dentures, as this usually is what you see in the movies. A complete set of dentures consists of all prosthetic teeth and gums. These arches are designed to prevent your jaw bone from decaying and your facial muscles from dropping. Each night, the arches are easily removable, making cleaning a breeze. When most of your teeth are missing, we usually recommend complete dentures. To wear full dentures, you must have a strong jaw bone to hold the arches.
We custom-make complete dentures to your exact needs. The fit may take some getting accustomed to at first, but you won’t notice them after a while. You are free to reintroduce all of your favorite meals into your diet again. You’ll be able to communicate regularly again. We can assure you that dentures will restore your confidence in your smile.
Partial dentures are available for people who have a few missing teeth. Permanent or removable partial dentures are available. They’re prosthetic gums and teeth, just like complete dentures, but they’re attached to the healthy teeth around them. These dentures will be customized to your preferences and requirements.
Removable partial dentures function similarly to a retainer that they can take out to maintain proper dental hygiene. Dental implants, crowns, or bridges will most likely be used to keep them in place permanently. We can assess the most advantageous for you based on how many teeth you have remaining in your mouth.
Some of the other types of dentures that we offer include:
- Temporary Dentures: We give temporary dentures while waiting for your lifelike dentures. The temporary allows you to get used to dentures and prepare your mouth to feel artificial teeth.
- Implant Retained Dentures: These dentures are secured in your mouth through the use of dental implants. The implants are strategically placed in your mouth and allow you to enjoy all of your favorite foods easily and usually speak again.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: These are our most comfortable set of dentures. They also use dental implants, but a bar takes most of the chewing force instead of your gum line.
Benefits of Dentures:
- All dentures are made from safe materials that are strong and durable. Once you are used to dentures, you may not even realize that you have artificial teeth; they will feel natural.
- Oral hygiene is easy to practice, whether permanent or removable dentures.
- Dentures restore your oral health as well as your facial health. Your facial muscles will no longer sag, and your jaw bone will not deteriorate.
- You will be able to speak and normally eat again. You will have a significant boost in confidence in your smile!
If you are interested in dentures, please give West Valley Dental a call today! We would love to have you in for a consultation to help you learn what kind of dentures will work best for you!