When you think about getting a tooth filled, only old-fashioned silver fillings may come to mind. If so, we have great news for you! We offer natural-colored tooth fillings in Renton that blend in seamlessly with the rest of your smile. These fillings allow you to:Doctor Coty Granatosky on tooth fillings Read Transcript
So here at West Valley Dental, we don't use that silver amalgam fillings anymore. We usually stick to composites, and those composites have a really nice array of aesthetics as far as matching each individual's color. So, what that entails is getting rid of your cavity and putting in this composite. It's going to really make a difference as far as what you see. It's going to be a lot more conservative than what the old amalgam fillings we're used to. The preps that we do with our drills are gonna be a lot smaller, and we're able to fill in those tight spaces a lot more efficiently with the composite materials.
- Smile, laugh, and talk confidently, knowing your teeth look great
- Repair dental damage and protect your oral health at the same time
- Bite and chew comfortably again
- Maintain a beautiful smile with no special care necessary
Call West Valley Dental today at 425-272-9140 if you think you might need a tooth filled. We’ll fix your smile in no time!
We Make the Tooth Filling Process Easy
Getting a tooth filled is a common type of restorative dentistry and doesn’t have to be a big deal, especially in the trained hands of Dr. Kuzi Hsue. He has performed this procedure numerous times over a career that spans almost three decades. If you need a filling placed, you can count on him to do it quickly and comfortably. Here’s what you can expect:
- We’ll numb the area we’re working on so that you don’t feel a thing.
- Dr. Hsue will prepare your tooth, then carefully sculpt tooth-colored composite resin into place.
- When it looks perfect, he’ll use a special light that will instantly harden and cure the resin.
- He’ll make any final adjustments to the filling to make sure it feels completely comfortable when you bite.
Relax With Dental Sedation
We offer you two great sedation options if you need a little extra help relaxing:
- Inhaled Sedation – Gentle laughing gas will give you an all-over feeling of mild euphoria and help you fully relax. However, the effects will wear off quickly afterward, so it will be safe for you to drive yourself home.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – You’ll take a small pill ahead of time that will put you in a completely relaxed state by the time your procedure begins. You’ll need to have a trusted friend or family member drive you home afterward.
Call West Valley Dental today at 425-272-9140 if you need tooth fillings in Renton, Tukwila, Kent, and other nearby areas. Let our experienced team repair your smile!