- Take your choice of sedation for relaxing care
- Rest easy with pillows, blankets, & headphones
- Wide-ranging hours make scheduling a snap
You don’t have to endure a mouth with failing and missing teeth. Thanks to many great advances in modern dentistry, Dr. Kuzi Hsue and his team at West Valley Dental have a variety of dental restorations that can renew your smile and your bite. In Renton, restorative dentistry from our team can make it possible to:Doctor Kuzi Hsue on restorative dentistry Read Transcript
Doctor Kuzi Hsue on restorative dentistry
If you're having missing teeth and it bothers you and it's a problem, it's causing other health problems, come in. There's myriads of ways to take care of it, from bridges to partials to dental implants. All of it we can make affordable for you. We can make sure that you're able to get the stuff done in an efficient amount of time with the least amount of pain. You can restore a missing space with a bridge using the teeth on both ends. The ideal, if the patients have enough bone, is to place dental implants, and that's kind of like the gold standard at this moment. And they worked out really, really well for most patients. Another option you can do is a partial denture, which is old school. But I think going forward, dental implants is the gold standard. That's going to probably be the standard of care going forward here soon.
- Open up new food options instead of relying on a bland, tasteless diet
- Smile with complete confidence that your teeth are attractive
- Enjoy dining out and trying new restaurants
- Increase your self-esteem
- Look younger, healthier, and more attractive
- Speak more clearly so you don’t have to repeat yourself
- Improve your oral health and help you avoid other health problems
Call us today at 425-272-9140 to get started rebuilding your smile! We’re open for early morning as well as late afternoon appointments. Our dentist office is especially convenient for residents in these ZIP codes: 98030, 98031, 98032, 98055, 98056, 98057, and 98188.
Our Comprehensive Dental Care Makes Repairing Your Smile Easy
We offer so many types of restorative dentistry at West Valley Dental, you should never have to go to another dentist for treatment. Our dental restorations include:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our natural-looking fillings will repair tooth decay, make chewing easier, and blend in perfectly with the rest of your teeth.
- Root Canal Therapy – We can complete this treatment in one day! Afterward, you’ll still have your tooth, but your toothache will be gone.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Crowns can be used alone for tooth repair or with implants to replace one or more teeth. Likewise, bridges can be anchored to either your other teeth or to implants to replace several teeth in a row.
- Dentures – We offer several types of dentures to give you back all your teeth, including full dentures, partial dentures, implant dentures, and temporary dentures.
- Dental Implants – These artificial tooth roots can be placed in your jaw by Dr. Hsue, where they will form a sturdy base for several types of replacement teeth.
- Mini Dental Implants – If your jaw isn’t strong enough for standard implants, then minis may be used. They will offer you all the benefits of regular implants, plus a shorter healing time.
- Fixed Full-Arch Restorations – This innovative procedure uses just four implants per arch to secure complete rows of nonremovable new teeth.
Relax With Our Amenities & Dental Sedation
When you visit West Valley Dental, our team will do our best to make your time with us as pleasant as possible. Besides amenities like pillows, blankets, headphones, and Keurig coffee, you’ll have two great choices for dental sedation to ensure that you’re completely comfortable:
- Inhaled Sedation – We’ll administer this safe, gentle gas through a mask. Shortly after breathing it in, you’ll experience an all-over feeling of relaxation. Your mind and body will both rest at ease.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Using a prescription medication you’ll take before your appointment, you’ll feel totally carefree by the time your procedure begins. Although you’ll most likely remain awake, you may become so relaxed that you doze off.
Isn’t it time you repaired your damaged smile? Restorative dentistry in Renton will do the trick! Call West Valley Dental today at 425-272-9140 to schedule your appointment. You can also request an appointment time using our .