Like most people, you probably don’t like the idea of having a tooth removed. Truth be told, an extraction is not Dr. Hsue’s first option when it comes to restoring your oral health. However, if you need tooth removal in Renton or another town nearby, you can rely on Dr. Hsue’s many years of dental experience to make sure your procedure goes smoothly. Here are some other key advantages of having your extraction performed here at West Valley Dental:Doctor Kuzi Hsue on tooth extractions Read Transcript
Well, yeah. If you need a tooth removed, you generally have a problem with it, and it's causing you pain or it's causing you an infection. I've had a lot of experience with extractions and oral surgery. Been 25-plus years. I'm able to do it efficiently, effectively, even with as least amount of damage to the surrounding bone as possible.
Teeth extraction is the last thing you want to do. Okay, if it has to be done, it has to be done, but we have ways up until that point to be able to save a tooth, whether it be infected or cracked – root canals, crown, bridge, crowns, things like that.
- We use digital X-rays that are more accurate and expose you to far less radiation than traditional X-rays.
- You’ll have your pick of relaxing sedation options, either inhaled sedation or oral conscious sedation.
- We offer cozy touches of home like pillows, blankets, and headphones.
- Our staff will take all the time needed to help you relax and feel comfortable.
A tooth extraction doesn’t have to be an awful experience – just ask any of our satisfied oral surgery patients who have had this procedure done. Call us today to schedule your appointment: 425-272-9140.
An Extraction May Be the Best Option
If you have a damaged or diseased tooth, then removing it may be the only option. We will always try to save your tooth whenever possible, either with a tooth-colored filling, root canal treatment, or a new crown.
If your tooth needs to be removed to protect your oral health, you’ll be in good hands. Dr. Hsue has performed countless tooth extractions over the years. Here’s what to expect:
- We’ll apply local anesthetic so you don’t feel any discomfort.
- With his skilled touch, Dr. Hsue will have your tooth out in no time.
- Our team will give you complete aftercare instructions to ensure that your healing will be quick and comfortable.
Replace Your Missing Tooth
Replacing a missing tooth is always best, as it will prevent your other teeth from shifting and potentially causing issues with your bite alignment. Here at West Valley Dental, we have several great ways to replace your missing tooth, including:
- Individual Implant and Crown – Dr. Hsue can insert a dental implant where your tooth was, then attach a new crown on top. Your biting and chewing capacity will be almost 100 percent restored.
- Bridges – We can have a new bridge made that will fill in the gap left by your tooth, fastening on either end to your other teeth. We can also attach a bridge to two or more implants.
- Dentures – Depending on your situation, you may be a good candidate for partial dentures, full dentures, or implant dentures to replace your missing teeth.
Call us today at 425-272-9140 if you need tooth removal in Renton, Tukwila, Kent, or other nearby communities. We can do it quickly and comfortably!