- Take your choice from two great sedation options
- Relax with blankets, pillows, & headphones
- Rely on Dr. Hsue’s 28 years of experience
When your mouth needs help and only a surgical procedure can do the trick, you can count on Dr. Kuzi Hsue and the team at West Valley Dental. You can rest assured your smile will be in good hands with us. Here are a few reasons to plan your oral surgery in Renton or other nearby areas with us:Doctor Kuzi Hsue on oral surgery Read Transcript
Doctor Kuzi Hsue on oral surgery
We do extractions here, including wisdom teeth extractions, all the way up to fully impacted wisdom teeth. If you have a cracked tooth, you have an abscessed tooth that absolutely cannot be saved, we can efficiently take that out as pain-free as possible.
- Your choice of sedation options – either inhaled sedation or oral conscious sedation
- Comforting amenities like pillows, blankets, and headphones
- Dr. Hsue’s nearly three decades of dental practice experience, plus his continuing education in oral surgery
- A dedicated staff who will listen to your needs and answer all your questions
- Advanced technology including digital X-rays
Keep your smile at its best with dental surgery. Call us today at 425-272-9140 to schedule your appointment. Besides Renton, we also serve Tukwila, Kent, Des Moines, Federal Way, Auburn, Burien, and South Bellevue.
Restore Health to Your Mouth With a Surgical Procedure
Surgery on your mouth doesn’t have to be a scary experience. Over his long career, Dr. Hsue has helped an untold number of patients using oral surgical procedures. Below are the major types of oral surgery that we perform here at West Valley Dental:
- Tooth Extractions – Saving your tooth is our top priority, but if removal is necessary, we will do it as efficiently and comfortably as possible.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We can remove these teeth to relieve your pain and help keep the rest of your mouth healthy.
- Bone Grafts – You can become a candidate for dental implants after this procedure. We’ll add bone material to your jaw to encourage the growth of new bone cells, making your jaw stronger and healthier.
- Sinus Lifts – This type of bone graft can make your upper jaw stronger so that implants can be placed there.
- Ridge Augmentation – Dr. Hsue can build up the tissue and bone on your jaw ridge after you have lost teeth, either to prepare your mouth for implants or for aesthetic purposes.
Call us today at 425-272-9140 if you think you need oral surgery in Renton or any towns nearby. We can help!