Most of us know that we should visit the dentist every six months for a routine checkup. Doing so allows our team to keep an eye on your oral health and intervene quickly if we see a problem. Dental exams and cleanings in Renton will help you keep your smile in the best shape possible. Here are some other reasons you’ll appreciate your care from Dr. Hsue and his team at West Valley Dental:Doctor Coty Granatosky on dental cleanings and exams Read Transcript
The general cleanings and checkups every six months, they're vital, not just for the health of the patient but also for their education. We're here to teach them tips and tricks, give them some new tools and techniques on how to do something more efficiently. But number one, I think the goal of these checkups is to get them a little bit out of fear, that fear of the unknown. Get them used to coming to a dentist. Hopefully starting them early in the teenage years, you know, getting them in regularly so that we can keep an eye on their teeth and their gums. It's really important to intervene early because it's going to save so many headaches, both physically and financially, in the future. So the sooner they come in, and the more often, the better.
- We use advanced dental tools like digital X-rays and electronic cavity detectors.
- You’ll feel right at home with Keurig coffee, headphones, pillows, and blankets.
- You’ll have your choice of sedation options if desired – inhaled or oral sedation.
- We offer relaxed, non-intimidating treatment, plus our quirky sense of humor will put you at ease.
Call us today at 425-272-9140 to schedule your next dental checkup. If you have insurance, ask us about getting a $50 Amazon gift card when you come in for your first appointment.
Enjoy a Pleasant Dental Checkup Here
Chances are you’ve never had a dental cleaning and exam like the one you’ll get at West Valley Dental. We go the extra mile to make sure your treatment here is not just tolerable, but it’s something you’ll actually look forward to twice a year. You’ll enjoy an impressive list of patient amenities, plus sedation is always available if you need a little extra help relaxing.
You’ll receive an exam and cleaning the same day. During your visit:
- We’ll use low-radiation digital X-rays to get a detailed look at the structure of your mouth.
- We’ll put our electronic cavity detector to work searching for traces of tooth decay invisible to the naked eye.
- We’ll thoroughly clean your teeth, making sure to reach all the nooks and crannies you might miss at home when brushing and flossing.
We May Recommend Other Services to Keep Your Smile Healthy
Depending on what we find during your exam, we may recommend one or more of the following treatments:
- Fluoride Treatment or Varnish – Fluoride will strengthen your tooth enamel and can even reverse early-stage tooth decay.
- Tooth Sealants – These coatings act like raincoats for your teeth to protect them against disease-causing bacteria.
- Gum Disease Treatment – A deep cleaning treatment will remove infection so your gums can begin to heal.
- Bad Breath Treatment – We can offer hygiene tips and advice on how to manage this condition.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Dr. Hsue may recommend a prescription to help your mouth feel more comfortable.
Visit West Valley Dental twice a year for your dental cleanings and exams in Renton, Tukwila, Kent, and other surrounding communities. Call us today at 425-272-9140 to schedule your appointment.