- Extended hours make scheduling easy
- Relax with a list of cozy patient amenities
- We’re a full-service dental practice
Good general dental care forms the foundation of a healthy, vibrant smile. If you neglect routine care, then your teeth won’t give others a good impression. Dr. Kuzi Hsue understands the value of good general dentistry in Renton and beyond, so he and our team offer beneficial treatments that will help you:
- Smile with more confidence in all your social interactions
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Maintain a strong, solid bite so you can enjoy your favorite foods
- Prevent painful oral problems
- Avoid more invasive dental care down the road
- Reduce the risk you’ll experience a dental emergency
- Show others a beautiful smile that will draw them to you
Keep your teeth in the best shape possible! Call the team at West Valley Dental today at 425-272-9140 to schedule your next dental visit. We’re open for both early morning and late afternoon appointments. Besides Renton, we also serve nearby areas like Tukwila, Kent, Des Moines, Federal Way, Auburn, and Burien.
We Can Handle All Your Smile Care Right Here
With West Valley Dental as your dentist office, there’s no need to go to another dental professional. Here are a few advantages of our practice:
- We can take care of all your and your family’s dental care needs right here in one convenient location.
- We’re known for our fast, efficient treatment! While some dentist offices may have you schedule multiple appointments to complete your treatment, we can complete many procedures in just one easy visit. We always keep your valuable time in mind and keep waiting times at a minimum.
- We accept many insurance plans, offer many payment options, and have affordable prices if you pay in cash.
Dr. Hsue and his team offer you several types of general dental care, including:Doctor Kuzi Hsue on general dentistry Read Transcript
Doctor Kuzi Hsue on general dentistry
For us here at West Valley, general dentistry means any fillings you might need, up to extractions, even root canals. I consider all of that general dentistry. It's your basic bread-and-butter work that people need who have dental problems. The ones who don't have dental problems come in here every six months for cleanings. That's my definition, and that's our definition here of what general dentistry is. It encompasses all those things. The more esoteric, if you get into implants and all that stuff, we can talk about it later. But that, in a nutshell, is what general dentistry means to me. We try to treat everybody the same, whether they have a mouth full of yuck or in pristine condition. Like I said before, I'll tell you the way it is, we'll diagnose you the proper way, and we'll treat you like anybody else. As part of the family, basically.
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – In most cases, we’ll perform your cleaning and exam in one appointment. We’ll catch signs of decay so that we can provide early treatment.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We offer “deep cleaning” using scaling and root planing that will rid your mouth of bacteria and infection. We’ll put your gums on the path back to health.
- Fluoride Treatments and Varnishes – Fluoride applied directly to your teeth will remineralize and strengthen your tooth enamel and can even reverse tooth decay when it’s in the early stages.
- Tooth Sealants – These thin plastic coatings are applied to the chewing surfaces of certain teeth to form protective barriers against decay-causing bacteria.
- Custom Night Guards – Using a custom oral appliance, we can help eliminate harmful teeth grinding while you sleep so you don’t cause damage to your teeth enamel.
- Halitosis (Bad Breath) Treatment – If you suffer from chronic bad breath, we can advise you on good oral hygiene to help eliminate this condition.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Depending on your situation, we can offer help using a prescription.
General dentistry in Renton can help you achieve and maintain your best smile yet. Call us today at 425-272-9140 to schedule an appointment. You can also request an appointment using our .