Many of our patients are aware of popular cosmetic dentistry treatments such as teeth whitening and dental veneers. However, your dentists at West Valley Dental also offer Renton teeth contouring and crown lengthening as part of our impressive aesthetic dentistry lineup. These beneficial treatments can:Doctor Kuzi Hsue on crown lengthening Read Transcript
Crown lengthening is a procedure where you're basically ... you want to make the crown or the part of the tooth that's above the gumline look longer, more natural, or more aesthetic. And you do that by either removing gum tissue or dropping the bone level. In both ways, works beautifully.
- Smooth out your smile line and give it a more pleasing appearance
- Balance your teeth-to-gum ratio
- Make your overall smile more beautiful
- Increase your confidence to show off an authentic smile everywhere you go
- Help you make better first impressions in social and business settings
Call today to schedule an appointment for contouring or crown lengthening: 425-430-9099. Usually just one visit is needed. We’re open for both early morning and late afternoon appointments for your convenience.
Touch Up Your Smile With Our Treatment
At West Valley Dental, we have always believed in giving our patients a wide assortment of services available under one roof. We want to make achieving and maintaining a beautiful smile as simple as possible for you. Offering treatments such as tooth contouring and crown lengthening is just one more way we help you keep the best smile possible.
If your teeth have rough or uneven edges, or you have one or more teeth that are longer than the others, then tooth contouring offers the help you need:
- Your dentist will use special tools to remove a small amount of tooth enamel to even out your teeth.
- Your smile line will appear more even and aesthetically pleasing.
- You’ll no longer have any rough tooth edges that can irritate your tongue or lips.
Crown lengthening treatment can make short teeth more attractive or prepare your teeth for dental veneers or crowns:
- Using a gentle laser, we’ll remove excess gum tissue that is covering your teeth.
- Your teeth will appear longer and healthier.
- Your “gummy smile” will be gone, and you’ll have more confidence.
We Offer Teeth Whitening Treatment to Further Enhance Your Smile
After your contouring or crown lengthening treatment, you may want to whiten your teeth to give them a beautiful, lustrous appearance. Our convenient at-home teeth whitening makes your teeth shine and gives them a gorgeous gleam that you can’t get from store-bought whitening kits.
Talk to our team about Renton teeth contouring and crown lengthening. Call us today at 425-430-9099 to schedule an appointment.