Having too much gum tissue show when you smile is known as a “gummy smile.” If your gums are causing you embarrassment, the team at West Valley Dental can help. Just as they have for many other patients, we can use Renton gum reshaping to:Doctor Kuzi Hsue on gum reshaping Read Transcript
Gum recontouring is done by a laser, and we use a laser to basically recontour or reshape the gums to a more aesthetic appearance, basically, and what it can do is lengthen the crown portion of a tooth or make it look longer to give a more aesthetic result.
- Balance out your teeth-to-gum ratio and enhance your smile
- Give you more confidence to smile fully and authentically
- Boost your self-esteem
- Help you make better first impressions
- Allow you to feel better about your overall appearance
Call the team at West Valley Dental today at 425-430-9099 to schedule an appointment to get your gums in shape. We’re located at 15668 West Valley Hwy., near the intersection of Highway 181, Southcenter Boulevard, Interurban Avenue, and SW Grady Way. Our office is open for early morning and late afternoon appointments. Come visit us soon.
Unlock a Beautiful Smile With Gum Reshaping Treatment
There’s no longer any need to feel self-conscious about your prominent gums – not when there’s help available from West Valley Dental. Dr. Hsue has worked diligently each day over his 28-year dental career to help his patients enjoy the best smiles possible, and he will gladly do the same for you.
Here’s how the gum reshaping process works:
- Your procedure will be painless, but sedation is always available if you’re nervous. Plus, we have pillows, blankets, and headphones to help you relax.
- Your dentist will use a special low-power dental laser to gently remove excess gum tissue that is hiding your teeth.
- The laser not only removes the tissue but will instantly seal your gums at the same time, meaning there is no cutting and no stitches involved.
- You’ll leave our office after one appointment with a more beautiful smile that you’ll proudly display.
If your gums are overshadowing your teeth, help is available at West Valley Dental. Call our team today for Renton gum reshaping and gummy smile treatment: 425-430-9099.