Let Dr. Hsue, your Orillia, WA cosmetic dentist, give you a gorgeous new smile that will fill you with confidence!
Cosmetic dentistry at West Valley Dental covers a wide spectrum of procedures, all designed to improve the look of your teeth and gums, and in many cases, even the strength, function, and the health of your smile, too:
- Smile Makeovers – We can combine two or more cosmetic treatments to completely make over your smile!
- Teeth Whitening – Remove stubborn stains quickly and safely for a brighter smile.
- Gum Reshaping – Balance the ratio of teeth to gum tissue for a more visually pleasing smile.
- Tooth Contouring – Reshape teeth so they all look more consistent and even.
- Dental Veneers – Create a customized new smile with veneers that fit perfectly over imperfect teeth to hide chips, cracks, gaps, and more!
- Dental Implants – Missing teeth is perhaps the most devastating smile problem you could face, so we can provide modern dental implant solutions for a complete set of strong, healthy teeth that look totally natural!
- Orthodontics – You can finally have straight teeth without wearing metal braces! In addition to traditional braces, we also offer more discreet clear ceramic braces that are harder to see!
Visiting the dentist is tough for millions of people, which is why our team at West Valley Dental go out of our way to ensure your comfort. Even though many cosmetic procedures are easy and noninvasive, you still might be a little scared to undergo treatment. But you don’t have to feel that way!
When you meet with Dr. Hsue for the first time, you will have a chance to talk about all the things you don’t like about your teeth and gums and explore the ways we can help correct those problems in the most efficient, affordable, and effective way possible.
Trust your Orillia, WA cosmetic dentist to provide all the dental solutions you need to create a stunning smile you’ll want to show off! Call West Valley Dental today at 425-272-9140 or fill out our online form to schedule a cosmetic consultation with Dr. Hsue.